Volume 51 of the Bibliotheca Islamica ‘Ibāḍism east of Mesopotamia : early Islamic Iran, Central Asia and India‘ by ʿAbd-ar-Raḥmān Ibn-Sulaimān as-Sālimī is now available Open Access on MENAdoc.
- Historical and Cultural Aspects of Sino-Arab Relations, reciprocal stereotypes
- Sino-Arab Relations during the Cold War
- Sino-Arab Relations in Contemporary Global and Regional Contexts
- Questions of Energy: Pipelines and Transit
- The Belt and Road: Opportunities and Challenges
- Chinese Relations with the United States and India on the World Stage: Repercussions for Arab Causes
- Chinese Relations with Iran, Turkey, and Israel on the Regional Stage: Repercussions for Arab Causes