This search uses Ha:Lit – the new Discovery-System of the University and State Library Saxony-Anhalt in cooperation with EBSCO.
Die “Grammatik der türkischen Sprache” (Grammar of the Turkish language) by Ludwig Peters, 1947 is now available at our open access repository MENAdoc. Continue reading
- 21. June - 24. June at Orient-Institut Istanbul
- 25. June - 28. June at King’s College London, Department of Middle Eastern Studies
- 28. June - 30. June at Centro Hotel Bristol in Bonn
- 5. July - 7. July at Université de Strasbourg
- 9. July - 11. July at University of Oxford, Oriental Institute
- 12. July - 14. July at University of Oxford, Oriental Institute
The Orient-Institut Beirut (OIB) offers a position for a scientific assistant at the earliest from 1 October 2018.
The position is full-time but limited to three years. An extension of up to two years is possible. Place of employment is Beirut. Application deadline is 31 July 2018.
The open access journal META (Middle East – Topics & Arguments) has published its 10th issue entitled “Infrastructure”. The editorial describes the topic as follows: Continue reading