The Arab Center for Research & Policy Studies is holding the conference “China and the Arabs” from May 21-22 2016.
- Historical and Cultural Aspects of Sino-Arab Relations, reciprocal stereotypes
- Sino-Arab Relations during the Cold War
- Sino-Arab Relations in Contemporary Global and Regional Contexts
- Questions of Energy: Pipelines and Transit
- The Belt and Road: Opportunities and Challenges
- Chinese Relations with the United States and India on the World Stage: Repercussions for Arab Causes
- Chinese Relations with Iran, Turkey, and Israel on the Regional Stage: Repercussions for Arab Causes