Full Text Database for Arabic Academic Publications
Dar Almandumah is a database for journals, conferences and dissertations from all Arab countries.
It provides access to almost one million articles in the fields of humanities, economics and education.
The Almandumah database contains about 1900 Arabic journals, about 2500 conferences and 200,000 dissertations from all Arab countries. It is divided into 6 specialised sections:
- AraBase for language and literature
- IslamicInfo for Islamic Studies and Islamic Law
- HumanIndex for humanities
- EcoLink for business and management studies
- EduSearch for education
- Dissertations and Thesis contains full texts and abstracts from 170 universities throughout the Arab world