1) You can access the new monthly acquisitions (October until November 2016) of the Specialised Information Service via
Print titles in the OPAC of the ULB can be loaned within Germany as an interlibrary loan.
2) 88 volumes of the series “Beiruter Texte und Studien” published by the Orient-Institut Beirut (OIB) are now available open access on our repository MENAdoc.
3) We have published open access on MENAdoc in cooperation with the Orient-Institut Istanbul (OII) further publications of the institute as well as rare holdings of its library.
- The Istanbul letters of Alka Nestoroff
- A Typoscript written by the linguist H. F. Kvergic in 1935: Dictionnaire des phonèmes Türk
4) Follow us on Twitter and please inform our platform MENALIB about new developments (projects, workshops, conferences) in the field of Middle East and Islamic studies.