The İlmi Etüdler Derneği is holding the ‘International Tashkubrīzādah Symposium‘ from 18-20 November 2016. The Call for Papers is open until 31 August 2016. The programme will be added as soon as it is available.
- Tashkubrīzādah’s World: Ottoman Intellectual Life in the Sixteenth Century and Its Sources
- Tashkubrīzādah’s Geography: Intersecting Intellectual Paths of Transoxania, Khorasan, and the Lands of Rūm
- Tashkubrīzādah’s Universe: Cosmology, Causality and the God-World Relationship
- Mind, Knowledge and Existence: Tashkubrīzādah’s Understanding of the Existence in the Mind
- Language and Meaning: Sciences and Philosophy of Language in Tashkubrīzādah.
- Tashkubrīzādah and the Tradition of Kalām
- Writing History of Sciences: Miftāḥ al-sa‘āda and Historiography of Sciences
- Tradition of the Classification of Sciences and Tashkubrīzādah
- Tradition of the Linguistic Sciences and Tashkubrīzādah
- Practical Sciences and Ethics in Tashkubrīzādah
- Tradition of Writing Islamic Bio-bibliography and Tashkubrīzādah