Our range of subjects and our service focus regionally and thematically overlap with other Specialized Information Services (FID).
Islam or the Christian Oriental churches, for example, are global phenomena. It goes far beyond our profile to provide all material to study them. Many researchers also focus on interdisciplinary or trans-regional issues. Therefore they should also benefit from the services of related FIDs.
In order to manage user requirements in the best possible way and to avoid gaps in supply, we made arrangements and cooperation agreements with regional and thematic FIDs.
Here you will find a list of these Specialized Information Services including the most important intersections.
Specialized Information Service Jewish Studies
- Middle East Conflict
- Jewish life in the MENA region
- Semitic Studies
Specialized Information Service African Studies
- Islam in sub-Saharan Africa
- Horn of Africa
Specialized Information Service Asia
- Islam in East Asia, South East Asia and South Asia
- Muslim Turkic peoples in China
Specialized Information Service Russian, East and Southeast European Studies
- Islam in the Balkans
- Caucasian studies (North Caucasian peoples and languages)
- Islam in Russia (Muslim Turkic peoples of the Russian Federation)
- Central Asia
Specialized Information Service Central Asia
Specialized Information Service Classics
- Ancient Iranian Studies
- Ancient Oriental Studies (excavation reports, archaeological publications from the MENA region)