The Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane, Morocco is holding a Symposium on ‘Crossing Boundaries: Youth, Migration and Development‘ from 2-3 March 2017. The Call for Papers is open until 10 January 2017. The Programme will be added as soon as it is available.
Core topics are:
- Refugees/Migrants and fundamental rights
- Are development policies failing the youth?
- Left behind: single parent households as result of migration
- Gender in the development discourse
- Youth and sexuality
- Youth, education, and employment